Welcome to this website as my legacy to past, present, and future generations. It’s based on 70 years of experience and contemplation with some Big Picture ideas to better channel huge social changes. I’m a retired teacher with a deep appreciation for learning, from differentiating between perception and critical thinking for a better decision-making process.
Check out self-published e-books about these social issues with timely solutions.
1. How can teenage girls better face the problems of social media and selfie addiction with a possible timely superpower tool?
2. How can young people learn about the relations and interdependence of ecosystems from the smallest to the largest functions and human interventions? (2 e-books)
3. How can MS (Multiple Sclerosis) patients be better helped by regulating independent researchers with medical cannabis to study its efficacy and benefits?
Check out these resources:
- "Teen Girl Faces Time in the Sand"—e-book about social media
- "The Incredible Journey of a Water Sprite with Roots"—e-book about climate change
- "The Ecological Succession of Birchum Birch"—e-book about cooperation with Nature
- "The True MS Journey of Twin Brothers by Sister Mary"—e-book about frustrating lessons and hopes